Network Marketing is one of the best ways to achieve financial freedom and live the life of your choice. Below, my 12 tips on how to become successful network marketer, based on my personal experience in this wonderful industry.
- Choose the right company for you. Do some research to determine which company is best for you personally. You must be passionate about the products or services your company sells and use them yourself.
- Choose the right sponsor. This is crucial to your success and the right one will help coach you to your success.
- Realize that it will take time. Network Marketing or MLM (Multi-Level Marketing) is real business and not a get rich quick scheme. Plan for success within 3-5 years of joining the right opportunity.
- Have a game plan. Literally, write out your plan for building your business. You will have greater success than those who don’t.
- Read books by those who have been successful. Here is a good selection of Network Marketing books to help you down the road.
- The “why” is most important. Why are you getting involved? Better lifestyle or more time with your family, financial freedom and security? Now, define what that means to you.
- Set written goals. It will help to visualize and empower the way to achieve them.
- Attend company meetings and training calls. Build relationships within your Network Marketing company.
- Study your products or services and learn them well. This will help you feel secure and be professional at the time of selling or recruiting.
- Share your products or services and opportunity at every chance you get. Any person you know or will meet in your life can become your customer or business partner.
- Employ a strong recruiting and prospecting system so that you don’t run out of prospects. I recommend “Bringing The Net Into Network Marketing… Ultimate In Lead Generation” by Steve Smith.
- Enjoy the journey. It won’t be easy, but it will worth it!
My name is Ben Popov and I make money online since year 2000. I have tried most of the ways to make a living on the Internet – creating websites and blogs, promoting affiliate programs on social media, consulting companies on SEO optimization and link building strategies, etc.
In 2012, I decided to focus on Network Marketing. I needed to learn something totally new – how to build relationships in order to be able to sell the products to customers and the opportunity to other network marketers.
It has been wonderful journey so far! I learned from the best in the Direct Selling industry and developed my own techniques and strategies for success.
This blog is about sharing my experience on everything related to Network Marketing – tools for promoting your opportunity, social media campaigns creation, relationships building tips and hints, and much more.
I hope you will enjoy and learn from my experience. At the end of the day – the success of one is success of all!
Get in touch if you have suggestions on the content of my blog, want to post an article or just would like to connect and talk. I would love to hear from you!